Mobile Data

A place to ask questions and share tips about using mobile data.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

EE APN Settings: Where to find them

Hi there, For APN settings please see our dedicated Help page at https://ee.co.uk/help/mobile/fix-problem/Managing-APN-settings. This Help page will give you the link to download the correct APN settings for your device. It will also give you a step-...

Sean_D by Former EE Community Manager
  • 49 replies
  • 20 Helpful

Re: Monthly Data update

Hi, Good Morning !My data allowance has not been updated on 7th of January and still shows no data available. Why is this ?Can you please sort this out asap ?Kind Regards, Junaid Masood 

jooni1 by Explorer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

London Underground wifi

Hello, Recently I moved from pay monthly to PAYG plan. Before switching I was able to use EE auto wifi on London underground. After switching I am having troubles connecting to that wifi network. All settings are set as before. I contacted CS and the...

MitevTM by Contributor
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Mobile data not working

The mobile data on my phone keeps saying I have full 4G+ signal but then not loading any webpage or anything that requires an internet connection. My calls and texts still work, and I have a new SIM card from a few months ago after the issue kept hap...

No data?

My mobile data isn’t working ? I have full signal and my data won’t work ? 

Ogfl19 by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Mobile data hasn’t renewed HELP

I have 10GB of data every month, it was suppose to renew today but when I go onto my account it says I have 9.7GB left. The WiFi is rubbish on my phone so I have to use my data quite often. I need it to start over like it’s suppose to. HELP

RosieC95 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Internet access

I am having problems with internet access when not on wifi each time I try to search on google as soon as I select a page nothing happens but as soon as I reconnect back to wifi the pages appear any ideas? I have already checked parental controls and...

Abz35 by Explorer
  • 9 replies
  • 2 Helpful

TRAVEL POST

Does a TRAVEL PASS cover data, calls and texts while I am in South Africa?

Gifted Data Issue

I gifted 40GB to the others in on my account late this morning but it didn't seem to be credited there. The EE app says there is a problem checking how much data there is on the second SIM but show the main number as having been deducted 40GB. Unfort...