cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Unable to gift data

Sam285
Visitor
  • Did this get resolved?  I am having the exact same issue with my daughter s phone
9 REPLIES 9
XRaySpeX
Grand Master
Grand Master

@Sam285 : What is the issue you are having?

If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE CS: Dial Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobile Phone & Mobile Broadband or Option 2 for Home Broadband & Home Phone

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC => 2020: EE 40 Meg FTTC => 2022: EE 80 Meg FTTC (no landline number)

I am having exactly the same problem, just won't let me gift data to my daughter phone (on same account) just won't let me select my daughter's number just keeps saying something has gone wrong.... Any help would be good...

Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Morning @Keflav @Sam285 

Thanks for coming to the community. 

Are you using the My EE app or your My EE account online? 

Speak soon 🙂

Leanne. 

Hello Leanne

I have tried both the app and online account and neither seems to work... On the app it just dose not show up my daughter number when I when I select gift data too (a space there just does not show up) 

Online it allows me to select my number to gift from and my daughters to give too but below each number it says "we will have it fixed soon" "sorry we can't show this devices data right now, please try again later" this has been happening for a few days, it needs sorting as my daughter has no data and she needs some so we can see where she is etc.

Leanne_T

Thanks @Keflav

I've sent you a private message for some extra details. 

Leanne 🙂

I am also having this exact same issue

Leanne_T

Hi @Deborah19

Thanks for posting 🙂

Are you using the My EE app or My EE account online? 

Is the other number you would like to gift data no longer showing? 

Thanks 🙂

Leanne. 

volkswarren
Investigator
Investigator

I have the same issue too, Tried the app where the new number is not listed, the website allows me to gift an amount but says its failed on the last step.

James_B

I'm sorry to hear you're having problems gifting data @volkwarren

Please get in touch with Customer Care so our Technical Support Team can help.

James