cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

URGENT - Disconnected for over multiple days without resolution pending update

jbm01
Explorer

My sim card has been disconnected after an fault and I have yet to get connection back.

I have been unable to make calls or use data. This is effecting business and social relationships and I have no way to contact EE or any external parties as I live alone.

A single user fault report was requested on the 12.04.2024 and confirmed by Tech support on 18.04.2024. 

My connection has now completely cut off where I could still make calls. Now I have no access to data or calls.

I missed an appointment with my doctor on this basis so could lead to problem with my health if I can not contact anyone. 

I spoke to 3 Tech Support workers and was promised this would be resolved immediately and yet. This has been ongoing since the 12.04.2024

I was promised upgrade pending Manager review.

Please can I have contact with senior advisor on this matter. I have not been given any alternative or had any contact via email or any other medium.

7 REPLIES 7
bristolian
Legend
Legend

You can contact EE CS on 0800 0798586 from any working phone, it need not be an EE one or a mobile. They have access to your specific account and are best placed to advise further.

CS have an escalation process.

Where can I email a manager?

I live alone and dont have access to another free phone

bristolian
Legend
Legend

EE have no published CS email address, it's often an inefficient method of contact. Many users in similar circumstances have used a web-calling app such as Skype over a WiFi-connection, otherwise you could ask friends or relatives if they'd be willing to let you borrow their phone.

How can I contact a manager?

Who would be the first point of call?

I have spoke to 3 different tech support and now I have no data and no calls. So please direct me to management

You can contact EE CS on 0800 0798586 from any working phone or a web-calling app such as Skype. They have access to your specific account and are best placed to advise further.

CS have an escalation process.

jbm01
Explorer

Thanks I will try LinkedIn

Not here you can't! This user discussion forum can have no access to your specific account. Your 1st port of call is to raise this with CS & try your luck to be passed to a mgr.

If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE CS: Dial Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobile Phone & Mobile Broadband or Option 2 for Home Broadband & Home Phone

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC => 2020: EE 40 Meg FTTC => 2022: EE 80 Meg FTTC (no landline number)