cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Personal Hotspot lets me play games but not connect to Xbox party chat?

Treeny06
Investigator
Investigator

It let's me connect and play online but whenever I try and join a party or invite someone to a party it won't work at all? I seen there was some sort of fix for this 

13 REPLIES 13

Hii mate did u get this fix as I have just got Xbox from ee and it’s doing the same thing as urs been sat here ages trying to work it out but everything I do it’s just the same out come 

Hi did anyone find out the answer to this as I got my new iPhone on ee. I never had a problem with the iPhone 8 on giffgaff but can’t unlock my Nat type I have search on Microsoft and it keep being up modems when I am trying to use my phone if anyone could help with this would really appreciate it.

James_B
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Bodjer,

Welcome to the EE Community. 🙂

Have you contacted Xbox Support to see if they can help with this issue?

James

Daveeeee
Explorer

it is 100% problem with EE and their network configuration, is not a problem to tether on any other network using mobile phone and connect to Xbox party chat , only a issue on EE . Unfortunately it is impossible to change Nat settings when using mobile hotspot , when I contacted EE support about issue they where unable to answer questions or help with the problem. On the other hand Microsoft support can’t solve this issue as they are not internet providers and have no way of changing settings we are locked to by EE