cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not getting the data I pay for

paul_phillipson
Explorer

I buy 100Gb of data every month for my 4GEE. High usage this month means I needed to top up, I bought 50Gb 8 days ago add on.... it just ran out at 115.7Gb when I should have another 22days to use 34.3Gb from the top up on the 5th Sept.

I had to buy another top up today. 

I've tried to contact them tonight without response.

Anyone else getting ripped off like this?

3 REPLIES 3
wardi
Star Contributor
Star Contributor

@paul_phillipson   I used to have one of these 4GEE routers, 100gb isn't really enough for most household circumstances.  If you're on contract I would suggest paying a few quid extra for 200gb per month.  This is much cheaper than continually buying expensive add-ons.  FWIW I also started with 100gb and found within a couple of months that I needed more data - and I don't stream TV or music, or do gaming.  Hope that helps.

Thanks as data usage is increasing I will move to contract but not with a company that doesn't deliver what you pay for.

The question is "Has anyone else been ripped off like this?" whether on PAYG or Contract.

The other question being why can't I reach EE customer services to report these issues? 

"Data usage" and "Track Boost" no longer work in the app so it's hard to track exactly what's being used but I've worked out that with boosts I actually didn't get the 50Gb I paid for at all! 

Looks like they are not delivering what has been paid for, are keeping subscribers in the dark and avoiding talking to them. 

Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Hi @paul_phillipson

You can call us on 0800 079 8586 from any phone and the team will be happy to help you get this looked into. 

Leanne.