cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mobile data not working on iPhone 11 pro

Fateha23
Investigator
Investigator

I have recently switched plans as my old contract came to an end on November 22nd. During the day I am able to access mobile data and works on all apps however sometime in the evening that’s when it begins to act up! For example if I go to the shops and want to transfer money from accounts I’m unable as my mobile data will not allow me to access these!!! I’m able to use WhatsApp browse on social media etc but when it comes to anything else it wouldn’t work!!! Someone please help. I’ve reseted the network numerous times ever since I came on my new plan and honestly so ridiculous how many times I had to do it and call customer support also constantly to get this resolved! I’m so frustrated 

1 REPLY 1
Christopher_G
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Fateha23

The best thing to do in this situation is continue to speak to our Technical Support team. They have access to systems that can help get to the bottom of the problem.

Any information that you can glean from when you have the problem will be helpful to them. Times and dates, whether it showed 3G, 4G or 5G etc.

Chris