cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I don't like this new app can't find my bill amount data usage nothing why chang

SusanJ2
Visitor

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Chris_B
Grand Master
Grand Master

@SusanJ2  So see your bills you click Bills & Payments on the top right of the home page.  And on the home page you scroll down to see your data usage. 

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
Chris_B
Grand Master
Grand Master

@SusanJ2  So see your bills you click Bills & Payments on the top right of the home page.  And on the home page you scroll down to see your data usage. 

XRaySpeX
Grand Master
Grand Master

Text AL to 150 from your no.

If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE CS: Dial Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobile Phone & Mobile Broadband or Option 2 for Home Broadband & Home Phone

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC => 2020: EE 40 Meg FTTC => 2022: EE 80 Meg FTTC (no landline number)
dh09
Visitor

I can’t find my bill

Katie_B
EE Community Support Team

Hello @dh09

Welcome to the community. 

Your EE bill can be found by logging in to your My EE online or My EE app. 

If you are still unable to locate this please check you are set up as the account holder rather than an account user. 

Katie

Frustrating11
Investigator
Investigator

Susan ! If you need to find out the balance for on data usage , send a text to 150 saying Balance , hope this helps and I agree this is the worst app out there