cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EE doesn't offer mobile plans for your watch - Samsung Galaxy Watch 6 LTE

pitos007
Investigator
Investigator

I switched from Google Pixel Watch LTE to Samsung Galaxy Watch 6 LTE and I'm getting an error message "EE doesn't offer mobile plans for your watch" when setting up the mobile plan.

7 REPLIES 7
Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Hi @pitos007 

Thanks for coming here. 

Do you have a pay monthly account? 

Are you connecting the watch to a Samsung phone? 

Leanne.

Do you have a pay monthly account? - Yes, pay monthly for mobile and wearable 

Are you connecting the watch to a Samsung phone? - No, I've connected the watch to Google Pixel 6 running Samsung wearable app

Christopher_G
EE Community Support Team

OK, thanks @pitos007 

It may be worth speaking to our technical support team to see if they can help set the plan up for you from our side.

Chris

Halfman
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

I am in the exact same position as you. I am using the pixel fold and got myself the pixel watch 6 classic lte , which I am.not able to use on a mobile plan.

Any work arounds or is my best option to get a Samsung phone which will be compatible.

The only way is to have a Samsung phone at the moment. I guess I'm one of many people who cancelled the watch LTE contract because of that.

Jamzieth
Visitor

Samsung watches will only allow a data connection if connected to a Samsung phone.  This was confirmed to me by Samsung and, due to me losing faith in Google, has led me to switch to Samsung.  Works flawlessly.

jaivikp
Investigator
Investigator

Hi, 

Something with me, where did you get the watch from ? I got my from U.S

And did you get this resolved?