cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot laod some apps and websites

Jiwon23
Investigator
Investigator

Hello,  I'm an international student from South Korea and I'm using a 100GB subscription pack.

Since last Thursday (11th May), my EE data suddenly doesn't work in some apps and websites.

It is definitely not a device problem because everything works well when connected to Wi-Fi.

And also when I connect my laptop to my phone hotspot, the same problem happens. 

It is not a parental control issue too.

This problem mostly happens when I try to use Korean apps or websites. But sometimes my Outlook or other Google websites also doesn't work. (It loads veeeeeeeeeery slowly or fails to load, but sometimes it works!!!). 

I tried to solve these issues in several ways. Installing VPN, changing ipv4, rebooting network options...etc

Fortunately, I installed VPN on my phone and this issue is completely resolved.

But it didn't work at all when I connected my laptop to a hotspot and then tried the same methods. I installed several VPNs, and changed ipv4 on my laptop but none of them works.

It is very important to solve this problem because I usually use all the data by connecting hotspots to my laptop.

I see a few people in this community who have had the same problem from exactly the same date as me.

I think this is an EE network issue. What should I do in this situation?

10 REPLIES 10
Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Thanks for coming back and letting us know @Jiwon23 

Leanne.