cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Constant cutting out, constant buffering, CONSTANTLY NOT WORKING!!!

HazelRuby1406
Explorer

I hear you exactly, these people are taking the **bleep**, taking out money because we can’t use the proper virgins in this world, I only use this because I fell on hard times and lost my virgin! Now I pay twice as much for such a **bleep** service from both EE and BT 

**bleep**ed is not the word, they are ripping us off, I have to pay £50 to have unlimited data , what’s the effing point if you can’t use the bloody service, my shot is buffering right now as I typing 

EE PLEASE SORT THIS OUT OR YOU WILL BE REPORTED TO THE OMNISMAN 

this is not fair. We are ghrowinh away good money for rubbish! 

8 REPLIES 8
HazelRuby1406
Explorer

Agreed and likewise it’s rubbish. And don’t try get the BT. If it’s not fibre it’s crap and complete waste of money, I had the same thing with Shell, that experience was shocking and the gas t you got to pay them a bloody exit fee is disgraceful, I’m fed up

in being ripped off. STILL BUFFERING! 

im in the London -E16 area 

HazelRuby1406
Explorer

C252B013-C70B-41B7-9702-04A9DEFFF165.png

Why am I getting this and still buffering constantly, is it the device? I see other people complaining and their device is new. What’s going on? I can’t pay £50  a month for this crap. I need this sorting out, it just looks like you are taking advantage of people who can’t get Virgin or a like! That’s not fair and you are charging more for the unlimited than virgin and alike what’s the score? 

this needs to be elevated to the government, ripp off merchants. 

i want my money back! 

bristolian
Legend
Legend

Received via Private Message from this user, posted in the open..

**bleep**ty Buffering constantly RIP

I’m fed up With this service, it’s both expensive and rubbish at the same time. Constantly buffering it’s a waste of time paying for any subscriptions if you can’t even watch them. Im

pahing £50 a month for unlimited and I can barely get through the credits of most shows without getting fed up and switching off. 

can you help or is that just how we get ripped off by EE? 

@HazelRuby1406  Is there any need for the language?  Yes it’s annoying when issue happen but using profanities means people don’t what to try and help you as you wouldn’t want to deal with someone speaking like that.  

Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Hi @HazelRuby1406 

I am sorry to hear you are experiencing signal issues, if you select the 'check status' option on the EE Coverage & Network Status Checker | Check your signal, does it report any problems?

Leanne. 

bristolian
Legend
Legend

Are you asking about fixed-line broadband, or mobile-based services? The two use different technologies & networks.

XRaySpeX
Grand Master
Grand Master

@HazelRuby1406 wrote:

EE PLEASE SORT THIS OUT OR YOU WILL BE REPORTED TO THE OMNISMAN 

You can't refer a complaint to the Ombudsman until you have lodged a formal complaint with EE & not received a final response within 8 weeks.

If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE CS: Dial Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobile Phone & Mobile Broadband or Option 2 for Home Broadband & Home Phone

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC => 2020: EE 40 Meg FTTC => 2022: EE 80 Meg FTTC (no landline number)

You don't pay extra for unlimited data on fixed BB.

If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE CS: Dial Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobile Phone & Mobile Broadband or Option 2 for Home Broadband & Home Phone

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC => 2020: EE 40 Meg FTTC => 2022: EE 80 Meg FTTC (no landline number)