Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to switch plan

DevF
Investigator
Investigator

Hello,

I have an unlimited plan on my mobile since almost 3y, I'm off plan since 1y and I wanted to re-enter with the offer at 25 pounds a month including one add-on (unlimited calls, text and internet), but I can't............

I've put the item in the basket, and then I get this in the process or when I go back to the basket:

Screenshot 2023-11-27 at 11.40.52 PM.png

I can only click on "Shop" or "Manage account", but they are both useless, I can't do anything as such there.

I'm not able to subscribe to any new plan.........

What I'm supposed to do instead of queuing up in the call center?

It has a bit of a matter of urgency, considering that I already requested a new contract after having shared the PAC code, which I wish to withdraw...

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Chris_B
Grand Master
Grand Master

@DevF  If you’ve already given your pac code to a different network then you can not upgrade.  You’ve already started the process of transferring your number to a different network.   

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Chris_B
Grand Master
Grand Master

@DevF  If you’ve already given your pac code to a different network then you can not upgrade.  You’ve already started the process of transferring your number to a different network.   

@Chris_B thanks for the answer, but is this the reason why I'm seeing that screen?
What if I remove the new contract and then upgrade EE? Do you know how long should I wait before upgrading EE?

I'm not sure for how long that offer will remain available, I don't see info, apart being related to the Black Friday (not anymore), which is now ended... I also wonder if this offer is still valid 😅.

Katie_B
EE Community Support Team

Hello @DevF

I would recommend giving the network who you have provided your PAC code to a call. 

They will be able to advise you if they can stop the number transfer and cancel your plan. 

Katie