4gee

Ro65
Visitor

I tried to cancel my 4gee Wi-Fi… looked online, no option, rang 150 went through a million options to then find out the line was closed. Tried again a week or so later same farce, finally got through for the phone to put down on me, so I started the process again. When I finally did get through to someone I was told I couldn’t cancel from todays date, despite holding no contract and I’d have to pay for 30 days even though I do not require the internet and the cost is extortionate. No apologises for earlier difficulties. Requested to speak to a a manager and raise a complaint, was told could take up to 72 hours and to keep an eye on my phone or emails. I put forward my request of paying for usage until todays date. Within probs half n hour max of me putting the phone down I received a text saying my case had been closed… I can only presume my proposal was accepted as I have not been advised either way but can’t see that reflected on my account… very poor customer service that a manager can not be bothered to contact a customer to discuss there concerns. Very unhelpful staff member on the phone called Dan, he advised me he couldn’t give me his surname (fair enough) but I could identify by his staff I’d number on my record. Asked  for the id number, he refused to give it and can’t even see any record of a phone call on my account! 

1 REPLY 1
Christopher_G
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Ro65 

Welcome to the community.

I'm sorry to hear of your experience. All of our pay monthly contracts require a 30 day notice period. If you want to cancel immediately, the charge for that 30 days would be added to your account.

If you would like to discuss this, or the case on your account, I would recommend speaking to our Mobile Care team again or raise a complaint through our website.

Chris