cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to leave positive feedback?

Harrison2105
Explorer

Was on the phone to the EE call centre and had one of the best customer service representative i have had was super friendly and did all they could to help me with my query, after the call i did not get the text messages to leave feedback wondering if there is another way todo so.

51 REPLIES 51
Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Morning @o32ejxsb3aa6

Thanks very much for coming to the community and leaving this lovely feedback for Jackie 🙂

I am really happy Jackie got everything sorted for you. 

Hope you have a lovey Sunday. 

Leanne 🙂

Just want to praise the 2 young people working in the EE store based in the Argos at Ravenhead Retail Park at St Helens which I attended today ( approx 2pm Friday 14th ) Sorry I did not get their names but there helpfulness, attitude and general demeanor helping me to replace my sim from a very old flip phone to a new smart phone and enabling to keep my old number was greatly appreciated -answered even the most stupid questions they faced from me politely and honestly. A great credit to themselves and EE. 

Michelle 

James_B

Hi @Michelle1967,

Welcome to the EE Community. 🙂

I'm happy to hear you had a great experience when you visited our Ravenhead store. It'll be my pleasure to pass your feedback on.

James

Hi

I wanted to leave some positive feedback about Callum and Ross at Letchworth in the town EE shop. They were super friendly and helpful. They helped me get a great deal to upgrade my phone along with my wife's phone too. Best visit to a mobile shop ever 😍 

James_B

Hi @Paulmck000,

Welcome to the EE Community. 🙂

Thanks for taking the time to leave this fantastic feedback about your visit to the Letchworth store. I'll be happy to pass it on for you.

James

Hello 

I've just had to ring the call centre to sort out my billing with my account and once again I have had a phenomenal experience with a friendly kind and overall amazing person by the name of Kimberley, as I said to her she was polite and kind helped me with everything and toke me through all the legal script that you have to do and then afterwards we had a nice chat while she was filing all the information and what not and after just 20 minutes I felt as if I was talking to a friend.

i had to leave a review for her because every time I ring I always talk to a amazing person who is talkative and friendly and it really does make my day and keeps me going knowing that there are still some amazing people in the world still, so a big thank you to EE and most of all a big thank you to Kimberley for the amazing experience that is your call centre, please pass this on as i would like her and the business to know that she done an amazing job and really made my day that much nicer.

Leanne_T

Afternoon @zachgamer

Thanks for coming to the community to leave this lovely feedback for Kimberley.

I would like to make sure this gets to Kimberley, so she is aware of how the call has made you feel and how amazing she is, as I am sure this will make her day!

I have sent you a private message for some extra details 🙂

Hope to hear back from you soon. 

Leanne.

Just had to take some necessary cost saving actions due to the present climate. Called 150 got in touch with Lucas, absolutely 100% satisfied with the help/service from this guy. Made what I thought was going to be an awkward call into a breeze. Thankyou 10/10

Jon_K
Former EE Employee

That's amazing to hear, @Jez99 🙂

I'm glad Lucas was able to help you with this.

Jon

Jenny204
Visitor

I wanted to say thank you for the excellent customer service I received from Molly tonight. She was polite and really helpful going the extra mile to help me with my broadband issues. After having very average customer service from some other companies recently it is reassuring that excellent customer service still exists! Thank you again! 

Jenny