cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to leave positive feedback?

Harrison2105
Explorer

Was on the phone to the EE call centre and had one of the best customer service representative i have had was super friendly and did all they could to help me with my query, after the call i did not get the text messages to leave feedback wondering if there is another way todo so.

51 REPLIES 51
Katie_B
EE Community Support Team

Hello @SimranH

Welcome to the EE Community. 

What fantastic feedback to read. 

I would absolutely love to be able to pass this to Susan and her manager. 

I have sent you a private message for more details, 

Katie.

A huge thank you to Ceri, she’s working from home, and she went above and beyond to ensure my broadband switch over was sorted. Thanks again Ceri!

Leanne_T

Thanks for coming here and leaving this lovely feedback @Cotswolds1840

I am really happy to hear Ceri has went above and beyond for your broadband switch 🙂

Come back to the community anytime. 

All the best 🙂

Leanne.

Switched to smart WiFi and it wasn't working out. I live in a rural area so my speeds never going to be great but it was okay for streaming. Spoke to a lovely lady named Jan on Friday who arranged a call back today to see if it was faring any better over the weekend. Just off the phone with the wonderful James who resolved all of my issues, refunded me for any inconvenience and I'm back on my original plan. If only every company was as easy to deal with and had staff who are delightful to deal with and know what they're talking about. 

Jo7891
Explorer

This is the exact reason I'm here lol fantastic staff.

The community welcome you.

Leanne_T

Morning @Jo7891

Thanks for coming to the community and leaving this lovely feedback 🙂

I'm really happy to read Jan and James have been super helpful. 

I hope you have a wonderful week 🙂

All the best. 

Leanne.

Hi,

I've also been looking for a place to leave positive feedback so here we are:

I spoke to a lady in the Irish customer care division and she was as helpful, efficient and effective as could be.  Solved my network problem within minutes and offered further info. on what to do in case of further issues.  Call was 9.46 (May 26) Irish time if that helps forwarding the feedback.

Thanks if you can help.

Leanne_T

Morning @G_W

Thanks for coming to the community to leave this lovely feedback 🙂

I would like to make sure this gets to the right person that was so helpful and have sent you a private message for some extra details 🙂

Hope to hear back from you soon. 

Leanne.

Hi all,

Just wanted to thank Jackie on the Plymouth team for her fantastic resolution of some issues I was experiencing after a number change. She sorted the issue quickly, and even rang back after a few minutes to confirm the problem was resolved (Wednesday 22nd, around 3pm). After speaking with her, I had no need to escalate my enquiry and left with a positive attitude after a less productive call earlier in the day.

Thanks, EE 🙂