cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to leave positive feedback?

Harrison2105
Explorer

Was on the phone to the EE call centre and had one of the best customer service representative i have had was super friendly and did all they could to help me with my query, after the call i did not get the text messages to leave feedback wondering if there is another way todo so.

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Christopher_G
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Harrison2105

Welcome to the community. 😄

Feel free to leave a glowing review here and I'll be sure to do my best to pass it on.

Chris 

View solution in original post

51 REPLIES 51
Kirigaya_Kazuto
Star Contributor
Star Contributor

I have tweeted EE in the past with the Agents name and my feedback - they have passed it on

Christopher_G

Hi @Harrison2105

Welcome to the community. 😄

Feel free to leave a glowing review here and I'll be sure to do my best to pass it on.

Chris 

They were well spoken and quick with their answers, had a polite tone as they spoke and reassured me with my inquiry and did all they could with the access they had as far as talking to other departments to see if they could also help provide a solution.

Katie_B

Good Morning @Harrison2105

Thank you so much for providing your positive feedback for one of our agents. 

I have picked up your private message what you sent to Chris and I will look into feeding this back to the agents manager. 

I hope to see you around the community in the future. 

Have a great weekend,

Katie 🙂

You guys deserve all the admiration you get! I've never had a bad customer service experience with EE

Christopher_G

Thank you, @Kirigaya_Kazuto 😄 That's lovely to hear.

Hope you're having a great day. 🙂

Chris

I hope your Saturday is going well too - EE even increased the 5G in my area and it nabs around 250mbps down - very good 🙂

Christopher_G

Wowzers, @Kirigaya_Kazuto! 😮

Chris

Just rang in to pay my broadband bill and was welcomed by a lovely, high-spirited representative by the name of Susan. This is one of the very many cases where i've had great customer service over at EE. Love you Susan!