Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Xbox game pass ultimate error.

Mo1ponty
Investigator
Investigator

Hi all, 

I am at the point where I am not sure where to turn, it might even be an offcom complaint now. 
For 4 months I have been paying for a tech bundle part of my EE account. £27 per month for the new xbox and gamepass. I upgraded from the S bundle that worked fine for 2 years, but since the upgrade the gamepass has not worked despite paying the monthly amount to EE.

My account information is the same so links up with each other.  Microsoft xbox subscription team are adamant they are not getting a payment or subscription from EE for this service in my name and I need to speak with the retailer I am purchasing it from.

I am therefore paying £12.99 a month on top of a contract that clearly states its included. 
EE say there is no error, Account is correct and to speak with MS subscriptions. Here enters the ever circle of corporate blame culture! All while the consumer is financial being put out and paying double for a service. 

I see from the community and online google, this is a wide spread thing and many, many people have been hit by this.

So, is it EE taking money for a service they cant deliver? Or, is it MS not providing a service they are being paid for? Either way my issue is with EE as that is my retailer and who I entered the contract with not Microsoft. 

EE I am fed up of being told to contact MS subscriptions. It is you that needs to do that as you are the ones taking my money for a service I am not receiving. I have contacted my bank to do a recall for the last 4 direct debits and will also be speaking with Offcom. 
If anyone else wants to be added to this complaint as a consumer please comment, as enough is enough!

2 REPLIES 2
Chris_B
Grand Master
Grand Master

@Mo1ponty  You want to make a complaint first via THIS 

And Ofcom don’t deal with individual complaints.

Thanks Chris, 

complaint was raised on 11/02 with no resolution. 

I am hoping to get more people together as this has been ongoing since 2022 looking at the forum, if there is enough we van the take it to offcom, There is obviously an ongoing system error that they are not fixing which is impacting the consumer.