cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

problem chat

mariuszten
Explorer

when do you have your chat open because I've been writing for 3 days that it's closed, it's a joke, no communication with you

22 REPLIES 22
Chris_B
Grand Master
Grand Master

@mariuszten   Are you a contract or pay go customer ? Because Live chat is only available to contract customers.    To live chat you also have to wait for an agent to be free to chat. You cannot initiate this yourself. 

mariuszten
Explorer

I have been in contact with you for 3 years and now what is happening is a joke. How can I contact you other than by phone and in person?

@mariuszten to use live chat log into your online account and wait for a live chat window to pop up. Or call customer services on 150 from your device,

SquigzJC
Explorer

lad this insane init the bloke that bouth it has change somthing that donset need to be changed ee had amazing customer  servise  now dog **bleep** 

Christopher_G
EE Community Support Team

Hi @SquigzJC 

Welcome to the community.

The live chat service is available still through the EE App under the 'help' section.

Chris

ok why can't i do this on the web i don't have a phone I'm waiting for the replacement  all want is to ask wheres my phone I've already been in store cuz i got the appointment with the live chat help me now 

Christopher_G

Hi @SquigzJC 

The live chat service is through the EE App. You an find our other contact methods on the contact us page.

Chris

Hi

Two, three weeks ago I did live chat with EE agent from abroad on my laptop. Now I am in UK and can't do the same on  my laptop from my EE account, no option "Start Conversation" there as before.

I tried live chat on EE app but been told there are different chat platforms on app and web. That is why app agent can't see my previous conversation on the web chats. 

I know other contact options, by phone... but I prefer contacting by text chat as proof of what we talked, I mean record of conversation...

Why now there is no live chat on the web platform?

James_B

Hi @EEfan2591EE,

Although the live chat service has been integrated into the EE app, it is still the same team you'll be talking to.

Any member of our Customer Care Team can access your chat history if it is required.

Hope this helps.

James