cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

email contact

Noonypoon
Visitor

Hi.  Does anyone have an email address for EE?  I want to chat with an agent online.  Thanks

11 REPLIES 11
Chris_B
Grand Master
Grand Master

@Noonypoon  There isn’t an email address you can use as emails are to slow to deal with customer issues,  there is live chat though if you login to your online account,  you have to be a contact costumer in order to live chat.   You’ll have to wait for a live chat window to Pop-up as these customers service agents also take phone calls.  

This is ridiculous. I have had an ongoing complaint for two months which is about to result in me litigating against EE because dealing with people over the phone and live chat has resulted in me getting nowhere. I need a point of contact to sort my issue out. They have confirmed to me over the phone that I am due a significant amount of money via a refund but I still get letters saying I owe them money! And nobody will take ownership of the issue. If I had an individual’s email address, this would be sorted but the fact that they don’t accept communication via email (despite the fact that they are willing to send me automated emails outside of their office hours) has resulted in this complaint which will ultimately be escalated to the telecommunications ombudsman. They are a disgraceful company to deal with and it is not in their customers interests to dictate how their customers communicate with them. 

James_B
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Kevindye1981,

Welcome to the EE Community. 🙂

Has your issue been escalated to our complaints team or have you just been discussing the issue with our Customer Care Team?

If it hasn't you can raise a complaint online at Make a complaint (ee.co.uk).

Hope this helps.

James

Thanks for your reply. I am aware of the complaints process. Irrespective of whether I have logged a complaint, if you take a step back, I suppose the bigger discussion point is that if EE dealt with their customers via email, I wouldn’t have to be having this conversation on a public forum which is what this thread is about. Also, the email I received from EE, who it seems are happy to contact me by email and unwilling to receive an email in reply, was outside of your office hours and therefore cannot be responded to via phone or web chat until the following day, resulting in a stressful night for me!

James_B

Hi @Kevindye1981,

Our complaints team can provide you with their email address once they have picked up your complaint.

If you aren't in direct contact with a member of our complaints team, please fill out the form in Make a complaint (ee.co.uk) so a member of the team can get in touch with you.

Thanks

James

Kaiyamatondo28
Visitor

Hi I’m at Drc congo but my phone isn’t working I can’t even receive a text pls I really need help 

Leanne_T

Hi @Kaiyamatondo28 

Thanks for coming here. 

Do you have a pay as you go or pay monthly account? 

Leanne.

Abhi124
Visitor

Hi sir my name is Aditya  Rana I have contract with ee as I took phone and one tab recently I want you to hold it for sometime because I’m out of country to celebrate Christmas with my family 

Christopher_G

Hi @Abhi124 

Welcome to the community.

Are they being delivered to your home address or your local EE Store?
Chris