EE app and website

Support using EE to manage your account and check data on-the-go.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Discovery+ (TNT Sports) activation issue on the EE app

We're aware of some issues with  Discovery+ activation via the EE app. Some customers aren't seeing the activation tile in the ‘Plans and Subscriptions’ section. We’re investigating this issue, but you can activate this via the web in the meantime at...

NickBS by EE Community Manager
  • 12 replies
  • 1 Helpful

How to clear app cache on Android phones

If the My EE app is not working for you then clearing the app's cache/data might help.Open Settings and select Apps.Tap on the app you want to clear app data for and select Storage.Tap Clear data and Clear cache.Open the My EE app and log in.If you a...

Alex_M_0-1687766298066.png Alex_M_1-1687766331596.png img-07 copy.png Alex_M_3-1687766544821.png
Alex_M by Star Contributor
  • 15 replies
  • 8 Helpful

How to contact EE through Live Chat

The EE Community is an area where you ask questions, answer others, learn about all things EE and share experiences and solutions with other customers and experts. You can search the community for posts that might help you. But if you can’t find what...

Christopher_G by EE Community Support Team
  • 0 replies
  • 10 Helpful

Earn money off your EE account with Airtime Rewards

Let your favourite retailers help you save money on your EE monthly mobile bill or credit for your pay as you go account. > No sign up or monthly fees. Secure. Simple.> Available on Pay monthly & Pay as you go.       Starting is easy, sign up throug...

EE airtime rewards 1.jpg Rewards-hub (003).png
Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 11 replies
  • 2 Helpful

Can't upgrade online whatsoever

My contract ends in 6 days and I'm trying to upgrade online. Whenever I press upgrade from MyEE it just redirects me to the same dashboard, and whenever I press upgrade now from the upgrade hub I get a 404 (couldn't find this page) from the EE websit...

Cant checkout

I am an openreach employee so I get 50% discount. I'm going through the intranet at work as needed and have tried on 3 different browsers.  Every time I try to check out it keeps telling me that I've filled a section in wrong. I haven't, I've checked...

Djeff by Explorer
  • 8 replies
  • 1 Helpful

My EE maintenance Wednesday 09 March

My EE will be undergoing some essential maintenance on Wednesday 09 March from 22:00pm until 08:00am on Thursday 10 March.   We’re always looking to improve your experience in My EE, bringing in new features and improving the service you receive. Tha...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 18 replies
  • 58 Helpful

Resolved! Rename Handset / Device

I have 4 handsets in my account for all my family. Can I chnage the name of each handset on the EE pages so i can see kids names isetad of trying to rememebr who's handset is who's.Two phones are Apple and two are Android.

AP24767 by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 2 Helpful

App and website faults

I have the app  on my android phone. It has various faults and I have never used it without getting at least one fault message, or something like "sorry we can't do that just now, try later". (and later never works either). So I go on the website to ...

Crithwood by Established Contributor
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

My EE Contract

Hi, How can I find out how long I have held my EE/Orange/whatever it was before contract? I complete a lot of surveys and one of the questions asked is how long I have been with same provider? I'm guessing around 10 years, but I could be wrong. Thank...

MariaD2 by Investigator
  • 3 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Upgrade on app / website states no available plans?

Hi, I have been an ee customer for years. I am due and upgrade but every time I click on a phone it says “sorry there are no suitable plans, try something else” everything I try sats the same! This means I am unable to access existing customer deals....

Upgrade

Need help, every device I click into to try process an upgrade it says sorry no available plans for you try something else. I am fully eligible to do the upgrade as I called upgrades. I think its because it thinks I want to do a trade in, which I don...

Error123 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Is there a live chat?

I have anxiety and cannot call. There used to be a live chat option but I can't find it now. I need to know ASAP as I'm due to upgrade my phone but won't be able to do this if I can't use a live chat.