cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unfortunately, we couldn't log you in, but you can still buy or upgrade

MrLinky
Investigator
Investigator

"yugyuguy.JPGUnfortunately, we couldn't log you in, but you can still buy or upgrade - just choose what you want to do"

Seems like this error message has been posted a number of times but it's still not resolved. Despite showing I'm logged in in the top part the error messaged stating I'm not logged in is still being shown. I can't buy a new phone and plan. I've tried on different web browsers and the app but the result is the same.

Any ETA on when EE plans to fix their site?

84 REPLIES 84

@Leanne_T : I am able to order a contract phone, should I continue to checkout with my personal & payment details, whether I am:

• Logged into my PAYG MyEE, or
  • Not logged into MyEE at all.

It's the same order journey in both cases.

If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE CS: Dial Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobile Phone & Mobile Broadband or Option 2 for Home Broadband & Home Phone

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC => 2020: EE 40 Meg FTTC => 2022: EE 80 Meg FTTC (no landline number)
Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Thanks for letting me know @XRaySpeX 

If you are still having the same error today @MrLinky, please call us on 150 and the team can help get this looked into for you. 

Leanne.

Hi @Leanne_T ,

I gave up. It's too much hassle and wasted time for such a simple thing. I'll look at another network with a working website, don't want to waste even more time on calls.

Have a good day.

reznor
Visitor

I have the exact same issue. 

Unfortunately, we couldn't log you in, but you can still buy or upgrade - just choose what you want to do.” 

I’ve had this issue on and off for the past 12 months. It’s making it impossible to use any functional aspect of EE.co.uk regarding my account, billing or viewing upgrades etc.

I’ve submitted feedback about this issue on two occasions. I never received a follow up or any explanation. 

Leanne_T

Hi @reznor

Thanks for coming here. 

If this message is showing, please give us a call on 150 and our customer care team will get this looked into for you. 

Leanne 🙂

Im having the same problem EE need to fix it, I’m not ringing 150 they should no there’s a problem 

Christopher_G

Hi @NateTheGolfer

Could you try on a different device or browser please? Let me know if it's any better.

Chris

Still happening Chris 

Christopher_G

OK, thanks for trying, @NateTheGolfer.

I think it's probably best to speak to our Mobile Care team so that they can check your account from our side.

Chris

JaydeEck
Explorer

I am having this problem on 25/11/2022 and it’s really stressing me out too