cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to Login to my account and I am overseas and cannot access the network

Rogerglobal2
Investigator
Investigator

Prior to leaving for an overseas trip I attempted to Login to my account and as has been the case for some months the Login doesn't work - stating a network error. I then attempted to contact you Bank Holiday Monday  however you were closed and so I had to leave the Country without resolving this. I have arrived in Egypt and I cannot gain access to any network. I contacted the SME business support and after 45 minutes I spoke with a chap who transferred me to technical support were not able to help because they wanted to send a code for security to my phone ..........as I pointed out my phone is not registered on a network so I can only receive WhatsApp messages via WiFi - SME Business Unit does not have this access. So here I am overseas and the only time my phone will work is when I am logged into WiFi ..........the phone still doesn't work of course. The answer from EE at present is we'll resolve when you are back in the UK. I need this resolved now please. 

13 REPLIES 13
Rogerglobal2
Investigator
Investigator

Leanne,  thank you for listening. I shall see what I can do. I am however travelling and very busy so it is not easy for me to spend 45 minutes + waiting for an answer on an international call that probably costs £2.00 per minute from the hotel. The cost I can live with if something can be resolved but otherwise the time and cost is just not acceptable. As you have my email address then cannot some from EE send me an email with a contact point for a discussion. 

Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Rogerglobal2 

I am very sorry we have no account access on the community to access any details for you. 

Please see our Contact Us page for ways to contact the business team. 

Leanne.

Leanne, the contact us page may be helpful because you ask for an email address. The point is that when you are overseas the contact details are not effective unless your phone is operational on a network. 

Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Rogerglobal2 

You can call us from any other phone when abroad to get this looked into. You can also use a VoIP service such as Skype if available. 

Leanne.