cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

To do with your **bleep** we app

DMONEY1x5
Contributor
Contributor

Well this is what I do t get about you people that make things and say things but yet when we ask a question regarding it we get no answer do you know how much you look like for saying things to use know knowing you guys are ment to be the EE COMMUNITY BUT YET HAVE NO ANSWERS FOR MY QUESTIONS 

THAT IS REAL FUNNY  EE COMMUNITY 

BUT WHEN YOU ARE READY TO ANSWER MY QUESTION 

THIS IS WHATBI WANT A ANSWER FOR 

WHEN EE APP IS DOWN FOR MAINTENANCE HOW CAN I SEND DATA TO MY ACCOUNT WHEN IT NEEDS TO BE ON THE APP WITCH IS ALWAYS DOWN AND UNDER MAINTENANCE A LOT DUE TO THIS NEW EE THAT ANT EVEN THE BEST I DONT  THINK NON OF YOU GUYS KNOW WHAT YIUR REALLY DOING APart from playing and giving wrong information or not geting back to us or if you do get back to us they are always out of the office for some reason 

so please sort it out and make your net work stand out better then any other net work remember you guys are the number one network so keep it on point and make it happen and make it like that and keep it like that 

and then I woukdnt  be having to talk to you like some kid with no knowledge 

3 REPLIES 3
Christopher_G
EE Community Support Team

Hi @DMONEY1x5 

Welcome to the community.

Maintenance works are generally carried out overnight, but not every night. I'm sorry that you weren't able to access that feature whilst they were ongoing. 

Are you able to access those features now?

Chris

Schockwave
Community Hero
Community Hero

@DMONEY1x5 , writing in capital letters is regarded as shouting and not acceptable here, also, maintenance is done at night, as it is the quieter time to do so, rather than during the day, it has to be done at sometime to keep things up to date and working.

You should still have been able to log into your account via the website, as far as I know, and if the app is not working, you could try there.,

Most of us in the community are customers like you, and the staff who help out here, just like the rest of us, will try and help, but there is no account access and for some things, if anyone has a problem, they will be referred to customer service, as they have access to your account, which is not available here.

To contact EE customer service dial 150 from your mobile phone or ring customer service for free using Skype or another phone: +44 800 079 8586 or +44 800 956 6000.
Yeah I can but your app doesn’t seem to be the best anymore unfortunately it keeps cuting out so no I don’t like how this new ee is just messing everything up no ratings from me at this point
DANDAN