cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Suspicious app outage

Dixiepopping77
Visitor

Funny how everyone can’t access their payments all I’m saying is that there better be some sort of compensation as it’s strange that it’s down for most of the day 

6 REPLIES 6
Christopher_G
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Dixiepopping77 

Welcome to the community.

We were running some maintenance works last night. Are you able to access your account this morning?

Chris

Schockwave
Community Hero
Community Hero

@Dixiepopping77 , as @Christopher_G  has written it was down for maintenance last night, that is when they do maintenance, as fewer customers are likely to need the app, it is working today, so you should not have a problem, mine is working today, it is not normally down during the day.

If that is the case with you, try rebooting the app, make sure you have the latest one, and no, you will not get compensation for it being down for maintenance, you can always log into your account via the website.

To contact EE customer service dial 150 from your mobile phone or ring customer service for free using Skype or another phone: +44 800 079 8586 or +44 800 956 6000.
Kthomson71
Contributor
Contributor

Hi, 

You might be experiencing the same issue as many other ee customers who continually raise issues about their inability to access some of all of their information via the app or Web browser regardless of which device they are trying with. Ee have a real problem with the app and their website but aren't prepared to service customer demand by actually fixing it. 

Seems a bit like breach of contract to me but maybe it's just incompetence. In any case don't expect ee to try and fix it or heaven forbid, come clean and tell the truth about it.

Desperately hanging on until my contract ends. 

🙁

@Kthomson71  as it doesn’t affect all customers EE doesn’t know who has an issue until told.   But have to requested an account reset ?   

Yes, requested this but was told they could not do this. Got through to technical services and was told they were unable to help and that recent updates could not resolve the issue. 

Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Kthomson71 

Thanks for coming back to the community.

Can you still access your account details logging in through a web browser? 

Did our mobile guides raise a support ticket for your EE app or advise to keep checking for updates? 

Leanne.