cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Documents

GraGra1
Visitor

Hi, I have just ordered a new Samsung Galaxy and this morning received an SMS telling me I have new documents to view in My EE. After spending a good 15 minutes trying to find it I have given up. Can anyone help please? I have accessed a previous question about this regarding an iphone and followed the reply about it being under Bills and Payments (?) but have still drawn a blank.

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Christopher_G
EE Community Support Team

Hi @GraGra1 

Welcome to the community and thank you for ordering. 🙂

Once the device has been dispatched your EE account will be updated to the new plan and contract dates. Once this has updated please check for the documents again. 

Chris

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
Christopher_G

Hi @GraGra1 

Welcome to the community and thank you for ordering. 🙂

Once the device has been dispatched your EE account will be updated to the new plan and contract dates. Once this has updated please check for the documents again. 

Chris

Sarahkukor
Investigator
Investigator

Good morning, I'm in the same boat! I've received my phone, my plan has updated but I can't find my documents anywhere!! I wouldn't mind but you need the documents in order to get the free gifts. Please can someone advise how I can get these? 

Katie_B

Hello @Sarahkukor

Welcome to the community. 

Have you been able to check under 'Plans & subscriptions'?

What gift are you trying to claim?

Katie

Hi Katie, 

I've looked under there but I can't even see where documents would be? 

It's the earbuds and the tag it but the link I was sent says I need to add proof of purchase documents along with the phone details. 

Leanne_T

Hi @Sarahkukor 

The steps in this thread here Re: Unable to view documents. - Page 2 - The EE Community should take you to the documents, can you view these? 

The details needed for Samsung will be on the delivery note or the confirmation email do you have either of these? You can upload an image of either if needed 🙂

Leanne.

Hi Leanne, 

I've tried this on both the app and the browser, there is no manage mobile section, there's no device selection and there's nowhere that says documents. 

I'm afraid I don't have the delivery note and I didn't receive any emails, just text messages

Leanne_T

Thank for checking @Sarahkukor 

If nothing is showing and you don't have a proof of purchase please call us and the team will be happy to help 🙂

Leanne.