cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reporting Website bugs

quentinsf
Explorer

Hi there - I have a data-only SIM with a modest data allowance.  I needed to upgrade it for a couple of days, so paid for the 24-hour unlimited data add-on.  

On the website, I wanted to check exactly when it expired, but the display is very confusing and a bit buggy, so I thought I'd let you (EE) know.   There seems to be no official place to report this, the live chat support staff don't know what to do or even understand that there's an issue, so as a last attempt at being helpful, I thought I'd post it here!  Here's a screenshot from my phone and three issues highlighted (there were more errors further down, for example when looking at usage info).

Under the 'Unlimited data' heading:

• "Great news! Your plan includes unlimited data" - no it doesn't: the one-day add-on gives me unlimited data.
  • "You have used ? so far this month"
  • "End in 18 days" - no, at this point my unlimited data was about to end in just a few minutes.

IMG_5111 copy.png

I could find no reference to having been charged for it, and any 'usage' values were 'nul of nul'.

Hope that's helpful!

3 REPLIES 3
Christopher_G
EE Community Support Team

Hi @quentinsf 

Welcome to the community and thank you for feeding this back. 
Do these mistakes show in your My EE app, the desktop website, or both?

Chris

Hi Chris - these were on the website, whether accessed from a phone or from a laptop.

I don't have the app at present to try, I'm afraid.

Christopher_G
EE Community Support Team

Thanks again for feeding this back, @quentinsf.

We'll feed this back and keep an eye out for similar examples.

Chris