cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EE app and website not working

Barney99
Investigator
Investigator

We took EE for mobile sims and broadband late November 2023. Accessing the app and website has been a disaster from day 1.  Fed up with contacting EE about it. Seems there are known bugs that have been there since prior to our contact.  Now all we get is a page saying our account is closed!!  Leaving for three months in Spain tomorrow and mobile sims and our roaming package is essential. Hopefully it’s only the app and website that has failed and our accounts are running well.

20 REPLIES 20
Katie_B
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Barney99

Welcome to the community. 

I am sorry to hear this, are you aware if our technical care team raised a ticket for this on your account?

Have you text ROAMING to 150 to ensure roaming is active? This will need to be text from each phone you are wanting to use in Spain. 

You can find information on the EE Roaming Pass HERE

Katie

We have roaming as an add on package already. Do we still need to text? The options do not necessarily seem applicable. We were told just go and roam.
The major problem is that we cannot access the app or website at all. Been an issue since November when we started. Since talking to technical last night it just says account closed.
Katie_B

Hi @Barney99

Although you have a roaming add-on in place, roaming still needs to be activated. 

I completely understand the importance of being able to access your EE account. Could you please confirm if the agent raised a technical ticket?

Katie

Hi
I have just spoken to a colleague and was told it does not need activation. There is no direct option for that so now confused.

I spoke with KANE last night about 1830 and assumed he would have raised a ticket for it . Should be on our file
Katie_B

Thanks for getting back to me. 

To activate roaming on your account please text ROAMING to 150 @Barney99

If the agent has advised you do not need to activate roaming this could be as it's showing active, however, texting ROAMING to 150 will confirm this for you. 

More information can be found HERE under 'Get ready to roam'. 

If a ticket has been raised on your account you should receive an update soon. 

Katie

Yes it’s activated on both sims. Thanks.
Leanne_T

Thanks for letting us know @Barney99 

Our What Should I Do Before I Travel? page some helpful tips 🙂

Leanne 🙂

Spoke for a long time to a technical colleague, Bradley, who is the first one to really look at the issue and escalate it. Excellent service but it’s taken months. Well done him
Katie_B

I'm happy to hear this has been escalated for you @Barney99

Please be sure to keep us updated, 

Katie