Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: My new home address

ClaudiaMig
Investigator
Investigator

Hi there,

I need to update my new address on ee website account. I don't have the option to change my new address as you have said I have gone to Plans and subscription but there is no address option. Why is that? What shall I do please?

Thank you,

Claudia

12 REPLIES 12
James_B
EE Community Support Team

Hi @ClaudiaMig,

Welcome to the EE Community. 🙂

Have you selected the settings menu at the bottom of the page?

James

Hi James,

Many thanks for your reply :).

At the bottom this is what I have: there is no Settings if not Settings and permissions and in there there is no address option :(, this is all I see:

Settings and permissions

Manage device settings

Manage numbers

Mobile usage alerts

Leave ee
Switching to a new provider

Thinking of leaving EE

Why the address is not in personal details where it should be easy and simple to amend it? It seems super difficult to do a very easy thing here 😞 I have been looking for a good hour everywhere, if you could please direct me step by step, on I can update my address that would be great.

James_B

Hi @ClaudiaMig,

Are you registered in My EE as a user, rather than the bill payer?

View your Account settings (ee.co.uk) to check.

James

Hi James,

Yes, I am registered as a user, and I used to be able to log in to my account and amend the address. At the moment if I go on my ee profile I only see my number and email but strangely not my home address. 😞

What option do I have to update my address?

Thanks,

Claudia

James_B

Hi @ClaudiaMig,

You'll just need to update your My EE access from user to bill payer within your Account settings (ee.co.uk).

Thanks

James

Hi James,

What you sent me is to update or add a new number. I don't have a new number to add. I mean, why a simple action like a change of address is so complex? I don't understand sorry. Can you please send me a link where I can only update my home address?

Thanks,

Claudia

James_B

Hi @ClaudiaMig,

When you first register with My EE, you're asked if you are just a user of the phone, or the bill payer.

If you don't register as the bill payer, you're limited in what changes you can make to the account.

In your Account settings (ee.co.uk), you'll se an option to add bill payer access. It's above the option to add a new number.

Hope this helps.

James

Hi James,

I might be limited 😄 but I can only see this on the link you sent me: (no option to change what you're saying)

Your numbers
Account number: 196....

Add a new number

Can't see one of your accounts? If you have another device on your account, you can add the number(s) here, so you can manage all your devices in one place.

Add another number