cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: My EE app and website does not show billing

LadyJ21
Investigator
Investigator

I have an email saying my bill's ready to view, but the  link doesn't work, and after a month (and many phonecalls) my old and new broadband accounts still haven't been merged so I can't see my broadband bills on the app or website.  So disappointed with 'new' EE.

4 REPLIES 4
Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Hi there @LadyJ21 

Thanks for coming to the community. 

Do you have a mobile and broadband account with us? 

Can you view other account details on the EE app and website?

Leanne.

LadyJ21
Investigator
Investigator
Hi Leanne,

Yes, I have an account with EE and both my mobile and my old broadband account are showing up.  The problem started when I changed (with EE) to full fibre and had to be given a new account.

I have made many phone calls to 150 and a month ago I was promised that the accounts would be merged.  I've had an email saying my first bill is ready, but I can't see it via the email, via my account or on the app.

Please can you help?

LJ21
Hi Leanne,

Yes, I have an account with EE and both my mobile and my old broadband account are showing up. The problem started when I changed (with EE) to full fibre and had to be given a new account.

I have made many phone calls to 150 and a month ago I was promised that the accounts would be merged. I've had an email saying my first bill is ready, but I can't see it via the email, via my account or on the app.

Please can you help?

LJ21
Hi Leanne,

I have called 150 several times! I go through the same explanation with each customer service representative and they promise to sort it. Then nothing happens.

Please arrange for it to be sorted without me having to call again.

Many thanks,
LJ21