cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No real live chat on app it’s fake

Batman101
Explorer

my wife is landed in Brazil and the sim is not roaming she has purchased 30 mins anywhere and it’s active on app we have tried to call 150 and customer help line but cannot as the sim is not roaming and we can’t use what’s app as we does not have what’s app service under !!! How bad is this ! So can’t even talk them on Wi-Fi the app says it got live chat is does NOT it’s a fake story from ee it’s says under help and the message is this does not exist at all this button only call us but if the sim is not roaming you can’t call them what a joke of a company you but  a add on they bill u and take your money and you can’t even call. Them to fix it i am going to report this to ofcom i wnat out of my fixed contract why should I pay for a service i am not getting 

4 REPLIES 4
TheEEr
Investigator
Investigator

That sounds really frustrating, not sure of your exact problem but best case scenario is to try find another phone you can use which doesn't have to be an EE phone and phone them on 

07953 966 150

Explain your scenario to EE here and I hope they get it resolved for you.

Katie_B
EE Community Support Team

Hello @Batman101

Welcome to the EE Community. 

I am sorry hear your wife's phone is not working in Brazil. 

Are you aware if your wife also activated roaming by texting ROAMING to 150?

Purchasing an add-on or a pass does not automatically activate roaming. 

Are you currently abroad with your wife or are you in the UK?

Speak soon, 

Katie

So you’re charging me for a roaming service that’s not working and you want me to go buy a local sim and you claim you have live chat 💬 you don’t !! It’s a lie the button does not exist on the app I have the screen shots shot to prove

Sent from my iPhone
Katie_B
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Batman101

Please take a look at my post above so we can help get this resolved for you. 

Katie