cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No Europe calls allowance

prosto20
Investigator
Investigator

New ee app does not show Europe minutes allowance. All the time ee has the problem. In past and now. Also when it's working finally it's several hours delayed to show correct amount of minutes and data. Other networks has not got this problem. You get updates straight away. I don't know how ee is saying they are the best for 7th time in a row if you cannot make simple things right.

7 REPLIES 7
Chris_B
Grand Master
Grand Master

@prosto20   Yes other networks still have problems with roaming.

As for roaming minutes this comes out of your call allowance you don’t have a separate allowance for roaming. 

The 7th year in a row is isn’t EE saying that it’s awarded to them. 

Who said about roaming? It's about my 200 mins I can call abroad from UK. And it used to show how many minutes left because if you go over you going to be charged a lot.

I've got 3, Asda and O2 as well and for example data allowance if I use some data it will reduce in my account nearly immediately. On my EE when I use data it will reduce after several hours or up to one day.

Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Hi there @prosto20

Thanks for coming here. 

Are you with us on pay as you go or pay monthly? 

Can you view other allowance information? 

Do you get an error message when viewing the remaining minutes for calling the EU? 

Leanne 🙂

I'm on pay monthly. When I click to see all allowance there is only data showing nothing else. Even in my plan details it doesn't show I've got anything like 200 mins to call abroad and I know I have it and I use it.

Leanne_T

Thanks for the quick reply @prosto20

Can you view the add-on and the allowance in your My EE account online? 

Leanne.

I can see it when login to EE website instead using app. So app issues as usual. Week ago EE launched new app and it's worse than before.

Unbelievable 

Leanne_T

Hi @prosto20

I've sent you a private message for some extra details. 

Leanne 🙂