cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My EE App Outage Megathread

RocketPup1
Prodigious Contributor
Prodigious Contributor

Starting a Megathread for the My EE App Outage/maintenance currently happening (19-9-23)

Need Further Help? Call 150 From Your EE Number Or Download The My EE App On The App Store And Google Play
94 REPLIES 94
RocketPup1
Prodigious Contributor
Prodigious Contributor

Hi there, 

yes the app is back up and running today! 

Edit - It was working however, it’s gone down again (20-9-23)

Need Further Help? Call 150 From Your EE Number Or Download The My EE App On The App Store And Google Play
James_B
EE Community Support Team

That's great @RocketPup1 

Thanks for letting us know. 🙂

James

RocketPup1
Prodigious Contributor
Prodigious Contributor

just checked again, it’s gone down again (20-9-23

Em1875
Visitor

When will the EE be up and running again ? It was out for ours yesterday and out again today? 

Buckysplums
Investigator
Investigator

My EE app has been office sign yesterday morning and still hasn’t been fixed. 
How long will this take to fix? 

No I can't it's been days now... are EE fixing this please?

Rich827272
Visitor

CLUNKY69
Investigator
Investigator

Can't believe the app was under maintenance for hours yesterday. Then late last night it was up and working, Now it's not working again.  Yeah, EE may be the best network for 10 years in a row but your app is always absolutely naff. Yes I've deleted cache and uninstalled and reinstalled app,still not working. The trouble with big companies their apps are always Running into issues, It's the small developers that keep their app tip top, With always great reviews. EE app Is always running Into issues.  🤔🤷🏽‍♂️

Same here @CLUNKY69 , its a regular thing and so annoying.  Wondering if there is a fix ????? 

NabzSoFly
Visitor

How do I transfer Data if the app is down???