cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My EE App Outage Megathread

RocketPup1
Prodigious Contributor
Prodigious Contributor

Starting a Megathread for the My EE App Outage/maintenance currently happening (19-9-23)

Need Further Help? Call 150 From Your EE Number Or Download The My EE App On The App Store And Google Play
1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Christopher_G
EE Community Support Team

Hi all

The recent My EE app maintenance has been completed. You should now be able to fully access the My EE app. Sorry for any inconvenience caused whilst we completed this essential work

Thank you for your patience.

Chris

View solution in original post

94 REPLIES 94
RocketPup1
Prodigious Contributor
Prodigious Contributor

Would really love to see someone clarify what’s actually happening? Kinda being left in the unknown 

Need Further Help? Call 150 From Your EE Number Or Download The My EE App On The App Store And Google Play
Mjatley
Visitor

Why would EE chose to do app maintenance on the same night as the champions league??? I’m having trouble logging in to bt sports and ther is nothing I can do! Very disappointed!

@Mjatley    It’s been down all day.  They don’t plan this when it can cause the most disruption.   For it to be down all day there will be something serious  that had to be done. 

Becc1969
Visitor

I can't get on my account to gift data is the an issue 

@Becc1969   Yes. It’s been out of action all day.    EE only do account maintenance at night so for this to be happening all day there will be something serious that has to be addressed. 

Foxglovefire
Investigator
Investigator

Why can't I ever get into my EE?! It's constantly under maintenance.. absolutely infuriating! 

@Foxglovefire wrote:

Why can't I ever get into my EE?! It's constantly under maintenance.. absolutely infuriating! 

What phone do you have?  Also have you checked if the App needs updating? 

Also try clearing the Cache and Data.  Even have you tried Removing the App and Installing it again?

If that doesn't work then I suggest you call 150

Hi @Foxglovefire 

Unfortunately there will always be people inconvenienced whatever the time the app goes down for maintenance. Ultimately you benefit by the improvements made.

Thanks 

To contact EE Customer Services dial 150 From your EE mobile or 0800 956 6000 from any other phone. You can call Freephone +44 800 079 8586 on Skype

EE standard opening hours are 8am to 10.30pm every day.

Same **bleep** here 2 months at least nearly daily messages from ee. !

if they dont call me im just waiting till contract ends and bye bye 7 lines !!