cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Moved from Plusnet

Maz-15
Investigator
Investigator

Having just moved to EE from Plusnet, each day seems to bring up something that makes me regret my decision.  First, the app doesn't tell me anything, ie call records, sms records in detail.  The Plusnet app itemised everything so it was easy to see who I called when and how long the call lasted etc. etc.

Secondly, it's practically impossible to find out how much it costs to call or SMS to international numbers.  Yesterday, I had to SMS someone visiting from the UAE to confirm arrangements.  It never occurred to me it would be very expensive - stupid me.  As far as I can see now after much digging and delving on the EE website, I think it's cost me 83p per SMS which is outrageous.  This was 'only' 21p on Plusnet or is 9p on 1p mobile - both on EE network.  I have searched most of the networks now and can't find any which is as expensive as EE.

And don't get me started on EE roaming charges!

Luckily I am only on a 30 day rolling contract so after Christmas I will be looking at all my other options.  Even being a BT broadband customer has no benefit regarding any of the topics above.     

2 REPLIES 2
XRaySpeX
Grand Master
Grand Master

@Maz-15 : For International Calls & Texts consult Calling abroad from the UK 

If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE CS: Dial Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobile Phone & Mobile Broadband or Option 2 for Home Broadband & Home Phone

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC => 2020: EE 40 Meg FTTC => 2022: EE 80 Meg FTTC (no landline number)
Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Maz-15 

Thanks for coming to the community. 

To view all calls and texts you would need itemised billing set up which does have a monthly fee, if you would like to discuss itemised billing got future bills please call us on 150. 

Leanne 🙂