cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mobile data left on the app's home page says 85GB of 1MB

Hughie_B
Investigator
Investigator

There is a bug in version 5.24.0 of the android app.  Only on the home page the used summary is saying I have 85GB of 1MB remaining.

Mobile_data_left_bug.png

6 REPLIES 6
Hughie_B
Investigator
Investigator

I see there is a topic open for this: "bug in myee app(wrong mobile data left date)"

That points out the reset date is also wrong.  Yesterday it said resets 2 Oct, today it says 1 Oct. It should be 20 Oct.

Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Hughie_B 

How much data should be included? 

If you log into your account through a web browser does the same information show? 

Leanne 🙂

The data included should be 1GB.  As mentioned it is only the home page widget that is wrong.

Also I figured out that the developers have the reset date as the number of days left.  They must have had a bad day or it was a Friday.

Leanne_T

Thanks @Hughie_B 

The reset date has been reported to the relevant team and is being looked into. 

If the data is showing incorrect, please report this to our customer care team on 150 and they will get this looked into for you. 

Leanne 🙂

Thank you @Leanne_T .  I know the figures are right.  It's the qualifiers are not.  I can't waste any time talking to someone.  I thought  I could report a bug and that would be the end of it.

Thanks anyway.

Leanne_T

Thanks for letting us know @Hughie_B 

You can text BALANCE to 150 for remaining allowance details. 

Leanne.