cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Merging all my EE Accounts

Johnnyg9000
Visitor

I have about 4 EE accounts all in my name and paid by me, each account has from 1 to 4 mobile numbers associated with it. How can I merge all my accounts so that I have all my numbers under one account and one bill per month?

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
chistery
Brilliant Contributor
Brilliant Contributor

I did this recently as I have a few accounts. All of them in my name. I called 150, which once you get past the attempts to get you to hang up and do it online, I spoke to someone who after a bit of explaining how they are in my name, they moved the number to the same account. Waited overnight for the EE systems to update properly and now the numbers are on the same account and reflected properly in MyEE and the app.

I can also now share data from my unlimited SIM to my other one, giving me a free data sim, which is handy. 😀

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
chistery
Brilliant Contributor
Brilliant Contributor

I did this recently as I have a few accounts. All of them in my name. I called 150, which once you get past the attempts to get you to hang up and do it online, I spoke to someone who after a bit of explaining how they are in my name, they moved the number to the same account. Waited overnight for the EE systems to update properly and now the numbers are on the same account and reflected properly in MyEE and the app.

I can also now share data from my unlimited SIM to my other one, giving me a free data sim, which is handy. 😀