cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Live chat

Charlxo
Investigator
Investigator

The message us option is not working on my EE app it just stays on loading. Is this for everyone? If not any idea how I can fix 

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Same with me so I uninstalled it and reinstalled it and it’s working now. Try that 🙂 

View solution in original post

9 REPLIES 9
Christopher_G
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Charlxo 

Welcome to the community.

I've tested it on my EE App and it seems to be working. Is yours working now? Please make sure you're on the latest version of the app.

Thanks

Chris

Mine has the same issue and I have the latest version. I’ve closed the app and reopened and it’s not working at all. 

Same with me so I uninstalled it and reinstalled it and it’s working now. Try that 🙂 

Hi Chris, what if the person is on the latest version and the messaging/live chat still won’t work?

James_B

Hi @Vivi099,

Welcome to the EE Community. 🙂

What problems are you experiencing with the messaging service?

James

Hi @James_B , 

Thank you! 

I re installed the EE app twice now, logged in successfully and the moment I click on messaging/live chat, it just either buffers or freezes or asks me to log in again. Which I do, and still nothing happens. It’s really weird. Been with EE for 2 years+.

I will attach pictures down below for reference.

Vivi

IMG_5826.png

IMG_5825.png

Christopher_G

Hi @Vivi099 

Which screenshot comes first in the sequence? Could you try accessing live chat when not connected to WiFi please?

Chris

Hi  @Christopher_G 

The 2nd one comes first.

However, I managed to access the chat this morning through mobile data, as you advised.

I’ve tried yesterday as well and it wouldn’t work, it worked randomly this morning though.

Unsure what’s caused this but thank you, I appreciate your help!

Leanne_T

Hi @Vivi099 

Thanks for coming back and letting us know 🙂

Leanne.