Hi @Twinmum1

Thanks for coming to the community. 

What is the code for? 

Thanks 🙂

Leanne.

Munopa23
Visitor

Hi 

tomorrow its mothers day in Zimbabwe could i pls have one off 50 mins to call zimbabwe. I used all 250 i get a month

James_B
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Munopa23,

Welcome to the EE Community. 🙂

Sorry, we can't access your account via the community. Please get in touch with Customer Care to discuss your plan, they'll see what they can do to help you stay in touch with your mum.

James

I have tried different section on my acc. And never live chat option appeared. I even affraid to ask how to contact you by phone, because whenever I called line was either interrupted and call finished or I had to wait for more than 40 minutes. 

Horrible customer support service!!!

Def-ly gona change within next month

James_B
EE Community Support Team

Hi @TomGR,

Welcome to the EE Community. 🙂

To access live chat, please visit ee.co.uk/help/help-new/get-in-touch and tap/click 'Let's chat'.

Hope this helps.

James

Sef2
Visitor

I would like to change the date of the monthly payment is it possible?

divane7y
Visitor

Hallo

XRaySpeX
EE Community Star
EE Community Star

@Sef2 : Call EE to change your billing date & your payment date will follow in step.

If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE CS: Dial Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobile Phone & Mobile Broadband or Option 2 for Home Broadband & Home Phone

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC => 2020: EE 40 Meg FTTC => 2022: EE 80 Meg FTTC (no landline number)