CandiceNabb78
Visitor

Hi, how do i live chat with EE customer service

76 REPLIES 76
Katie_B
EE Community Support Team

Hello @Emilycochran

Thanks for coming to the community. 

I am sorry to hear you are having problems with your signal. 

Are you able to check for any known problems within your area using the Network Status Checker?

To confirm, this is regarding your mobile?

Katie 🙂

Unfortunately there is no chat option at all even after logging with my Account and I am a Pay Monthly customer!

Not sure how to attach a screenshot on here?

Thank you

Khair

@Pr0gramm3d : Use the Camera icon above your text to upload an image file to here. 

If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE CS: Dial Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobile Phone & Mobile Broadband or Option 2 for Home Broadband & Home Phone

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC => 2020: EE 40 Meg FTTC => 2022: EE 80 Meg FTTC (no landline number)

Thank you.

No chat optionNo chat option

How odd, there is no screenshot to see NO chat option.jpg

@Pr0gramm3d : There is now! Don't worry, your images were awaiting approval. I have now done so & the other 1 should appear soon.

If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE CS: Dial Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobile Phone & Mobile Broadband or Option 2 for Home Broadband & Home Phone

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC => 2020: EE 40 Meg FTTC => 2022: EE 80 Meg FTTC (no landline number)

Hi Katie -

From my perosnal experience Network status checker has never been an authentic tool to check the status, I had severe problems with DATA connectivity for over 14 months and Network Status Checker always said that there were no known problems!

After 14 months of badgering EE tech support finally they 'admitted' that there are Mast issues and upgrades are planned!

When I asked why it doesn't reflect in the online tool, since they are from backend team and can't be bothered to update the front-end 😐

And the answer to my Live Chat query is?!!!

Thank you

Antonmutu
Explorer

Hi why did my phone?

hello Why did you restrict your phone