Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Live Chat

CandiceNabb78
Visitor

Hi, how do i live chat with EE customer service

76 REPLIES 76

hiya 😀How do I get into live chat with EE... I am stuck in Thailand and can’t pay my bill I need grace until i return

James_B
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Scubs,

You can access live chat via My EE.

You should see an invitation to chat when an advisor is available.

Thanks

James

What offers do you have for a iPhone contract 

Katie_B

Hello @tickleandkate

Welcome to the EE Community. 

You can find all of our latest deals and offers for iPhones by visiting our EE Online Shop. 

Katie :

Snkazmi110
Visitor

Hi

I just spoke with ur colleague over the phone,she told me contact via live chat,basically i want my ee bussiness number  convert to personal plz

@Snkazmi110 : See the Solution above how to get to Live Chat This user discussion forum can have no access to your specific account to convert anything. You need to query this with CS.

If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE CS: Dial Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobile Phone & Mobile Broadband or Option 2 for Home Broadband & Home Phone

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC => 2020: EE 40 Meg FTTC => 2022: EE 80 Meg FTTC (no landline number)
Leanne_T

Morning @Snkazmi110

Thanks for coming to the community.

Our business get in touch page, has information on contacting the business team to get your account transfer set up.

Thanks.

Leanne.

My bill amount is wrong x

James_B

Hi @Carrie1203,

Welcome to the EE Community. 🙂

What is the issue with your bill?

Thanks

James

Emilycochran
Visitor

Hey Im having problems with getting network as home and more please for over 4 weeks not this I ridiculous