How do I access online chat

Dotty1955
Explorer

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Therealdeal1 

If you have a pay monthly account and chat is available for your account, you can find the message us option in the help section of the EE app.

Do you have a query we could possibly help you with on the community?

Leanne. 

View solution in original post

65 REPLIES 65
XRaySpeX
Grand Master
Grand Master

If you are on contract just click https://ee.co.uk/contact-ee and follow through for what you want until you see "Start conversation" to Live Chat during UK business hours.

For what do you need it? Perhaps we can help if your query is not a/c specific.

If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE CS: Dial Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobile Phone & Mobile Broadband or Option 2 for Home Broadband & Home Phone

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC => 2020: EE 40 Meg FTTC => 2022: EE 80 Meg FTTC (no landline number)
Sue2211
Investigator
Investigator

When can you talk to someone online ? are they opening hours. Thank you

@Sue2211 : Open 8am to 10.30pm every day.

If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE CS: Dial Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobile Phone & Mobile Broadband or Option 2 for Home Broadband & Home Phone

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC => 2020: EE 40 Meg FTTC => 2022: EE 80 Meg FTTC (no landline number)

I have been trying all day and couldn’t find out where to go to chat to them any ideas please. 

James_B

Hi @Sue2211,

Welcome to the EE Community. 🙂

You can start a live chat from Contact us | Get in touch for help and support | EE.

Hope this helps.

James

Demicollins25
Visitor

Hello I’ve tried calling but can’t get through, I’ve paid as much as I can this month as I have had a month off work signed off from the doctors due to depression so I haven’t a full pay this month , I’ve paid on my ee account but my services are still not on could you please put me back on as I need my services for my job I’m back at work tomorrow and im a carer I need my services on to make calls . Please 

Leanne_T

Hi @Demicollins25 

I am very sorry to hear this has happened to your service.

You can find ways to contact us on our Mobile (ee.co.uk) page, this includes a message us option to see if the messaging team can help you get reconnected. 

Or, you can call us from any phone and select option 1, option 2 then account queries and let the agent know your mobile number. 

Leanne.

poppyashton
Visitor

Hello, my contract ends in 2 days, but the EE app is saying it's not due for an upgrade. Please can you help me? 

James_B

Hi @poppyashton,

Welcome to the EE Community. 🙂

What response do you get if you text UP to 150?

James