cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Has anyone used pay by mobile for their Spotify account?

Treeez
Visitor

9 REPLIES 9
Christopher_G
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Treeez

Welcome to the community.

I've seen a few people in the community mention paying this way for different services. Are you having a problem with it?
Chris

andrewhm98
Investigator
Investigator

How do you activate the add-on?

Leanne_T

Hi @andrewhm98

Thanks for coming here. 

Are you wanting to pay for a Spotify subscription on your mobile bill? 

Leanne.

Hello 

Yes. That is what I mean.

i used to have the add-on but cancelled whilst to save money. I want to reactivate but can no longer find how to go about 

any help is appreciated.

Thank you

@andrewhm98 EE haven’t offered Spotify ever it was Deezer And that’s not been offered for quite a few years now and that’s before smart benefits came along.    You’ll need to setup your Spotify account to bill you via your mobile number from within your Spotify account.  

You can get a streaming pass that will not use your data when listening to Spotify plus other music services but that’s all.   See HERE 

Leanne_T

Thanks @andrewhm98

If this is available for your account, you can set this up by following the below steps:

1. Go to www.spotify.com/premium
  2. Choose a Premium plan,
  3. Log into your Spotify account 
  4. Select Carrier Billing

Leanne. 

Yeah you're right. I must have done it through Spotify!

michrushton
Visitor

Yes i did and then i started receiving texts saying that my card had declined this went on for 2 weeks and now it has cancelled, i just want to re-subscribe 

Katie_B

Hi @michrushton

Thanks for coming here. 

Are you aware if you have any bar's on your account that could be stopping any 3rd party charges being added to your bill?

Katie