cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Finding an itemised bill on my EE Mobile

leevb
Investigator
Investigator

I have both broadband and a mobile with EE. 

On my broadband when I logged into myEE it shows my latest bill and previous, all itemised which is great.   However, on my mobile I no longer have this.   How do I see an itemised mobile phone bill. 

11 REPLIES 11
XRaySpeX
Grand Master
Grand Master

You can only get a record of outgoing calls on mobile if you have bought Itemised Billing for £2.50 pm. It is not retrospective.

If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE CS: Dial Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobile Phone & Mobile Broadband or Option 2 for Home Broadband & Home Phone

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC => 2020: EE 40 Meg FTTC => 2022: EE 80 Meg FTTC (no landline number)
Tanny3
Explorer

Itemised numbers for phone number xxxxxxxxxxxxx.

[Mod edit: Please do not share personal details as your posts are visible to the public. Thanks!]

Christopher_G
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Tanny3 

Welcome to the community

You can download copies of your bills on your My EE account. If you already pay for itemised bills, they'll be fully itemised.

Chris

A bit of a con to pay extra money for an items bill.  It does not even show me how much my monthly direct debit it. 

Christopher_G

Hi @leevb 

The first page of the bill shows you the amount due for the next Direct Debit. The third page shows you your monthly charge, plus any extras for that month, if any.

Chris

leevb
Investigator
Investigator

Not on my account I do not see the amount of the Direct Debit and why should I pay extra to get this info and an itemised statement.

Christopher_G

The chargeable itemisation is to see an itemisation of outgoing calls and messages, @leevb. You should be able to see the amount due on the first page of the bill, even if you aren't paying for itemisation. If your bills aren't showing correctly, I recommend speaking to our Mobile Care team so they can look into it for you.

Chris

Looking for a number yesterday called from 989 to 023 mobile ending 

Christopher_G

Hi @Tanny3 

We don't have access to your account here in the community. If you speak to our Mobile Care team, they may be able to help you.

Chris