cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EE Down??

Daveyy
Explorer

What's exactly going on? I'd like to pay for my monthly payment, but my app is down and cant even pay through dialling 360. Is anyone else having the same problem?

5 REPLIES 5
jls2
Visitor

Yes I am trying to set up roaming for my son who is leaving for a school trip but can’t get through on phone app text or internet. Very frustrating

Christopher_G
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Daveyy and @jls2 

Could you give it a try this morning please and let me know if it works?

Thanks

Chris

Dere
Explorer

Hi Dave,  I am getting the same problem,  MY EE worked for many years (More than 10 in fact) but now I have started a new contract and plan in December 2023, I have only had 1 account statement, 2 times they have said "View this box to see your monthly statement", and nothing happens.  I have many times got onto EE via landline phone and all they will say "We are having problems", but no info when the problem will be solved.  It is not good enough because on the TV adverts they say EE is best and most reliable. 

vasse06
Visitor

EE have the worst website compared to other providers, you attempt anything while logged on and it logs you out. All i want to do is upgrade, but it takes you round the hills then logs you out. its 2024, I don't have time to sit and listen to a sales person try sell me the world for a hour.

Hello vasse06

I have been waiting from December 2023 when I got the new plan set up, and still have not been able to  access my account, the reason is that MY PROFILE is missing, I have reported this many times and it is STILL MISSING from the account page..  The guide says that is a software problem which they are trying to sort out, apparently several thousands of broadband EE customers are having the same problem.