cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discovery+ (TNT Sports) activation issue on the EE app

NickBS
EE Community Manager
EE Community Manager

We're aware of some issues with  Discovery+ activation via the EE app. Some customers aren't seeing the activation tile in the ‘Plans and Subscriptions’ section.

We’re investigating this issue, but you can activate this via the web in the meantime at https://ee.co.uk/plans-subscriptions

12 REPLIES 12
Ahmadshakir
Visitor

Okay 

Dan2s
Visitor

The Link takes me to a dead end. 😔

James_B
EE Community Support Team

Is the link working for you this morning, @Dan2s?

You should see a prompt to log in to your account when you follow it.

James

I have been waiting a month for discovery plus and Apple TV 

see e e  are putting lots of time into promoting new customers but no time  giving what they advertise s and sorting the app  

Daniel-S

Hi @Lifn,

Do you have an open order at the moment or have you been told why it is taking this long?

Thank you

Daniel-S

Took new package out a month ago 

contract shows discovery plus 

followed link did nothing 

login shows need to call to confirm to link mobile and tv broadband account but when call they can’t.  

Discovery and Apple TV Needs to be activated  through the app but can’t as app  and login neither show have tv or broadband. So can’t even see package or bills. 

had few requests to merge mobile and tv broadband account didnt happen then told app be sorted on the 8th then maybe the 12th 

looks like until the app is sorted no discovery or Apple TV even though when took out package was sent contract saying have these.  
ee keep advertising best provider.  

Neil-O

Hi @Lifn Thanks for getting back to us, I'll send you a private message so you can send over your details and we'll see if anything can be done to help.

Neil

Have replied would like something to be done not see as already spend hrs on the phone sorting various issues with ee like  gave wrong package had to get sale listened to to get what was sold

Hub broke 

Email showing  now tv  being cancelled for no reason but called said not 

extra charges showing on mobile but there’s none. 
Mobile data wasn’t added to package. 

SkyeKyleigh
Visitor

My Discovery+ link does not work what so ever takes me back to the top of the page