Account

Teapot308
Visitor

I can’t see my account or plans, what’s happened?

3 REPLIES 3
Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Morning @Teapot308 

Thanks for coming here. 

Are these details not showing in your EE account/app? 

If not, what information shows when you log in? 

Leanne.

tony6714
Visitor

This seems to be happening to me s well, been with EE for a good while now pay my bills every month( some times a few days late opps !) but my contract was up in November 23 so i got bombarded with pick a new phone but the phones were all cheap to mid range price wise, plastic backs etc so my 17 year old granddaughter gave me on of her Samsung galaxy S9 so i went on sim only best thing i ever did! from 42 pounds a month my first bill for jan 24 was  like £14.22 i was paying for things i didn't ask for on a phone i didn't want by a guy who spoke to fast was the same with my broadband moved on to a bt box i didn't want or need i just wanted Broadband but no if you want to watch your football team playing in the CL "you only need to pay another 10 pounds for all the games" liars!!! i got watching the first game then a update popped up and half my channels were gone so when my contract is up no more bt for me, loved it when it was just EE though.

Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Hi @tony6714 

Thanks for coming here. 

Are you unable to view your plan details in your EE account after changing to SIM Only? 

Leanne.