cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Access to website bills and profile

jazzscot
Contributor
Contributor

I am trying to access my bills online but keep getting " something went wrong". When will the website be working properly?

I can access the shop page etc no problem but it does not let me access my profile settings or my home page thus not allowing me to view data use or billing etc.

I have cleared Cookies and Cache and tried other browsers but still the same problem.

ee2.JPGee1.JPGee3.JPG

13 REPLIES 13
James_B
EE Community Support Team

Did you speak with Technical Support @jazzscot?

If not, I'd recommend getting back in touch so a member of the team can raise a ticket for you.

James

So just an update to where we are at.  I raised a ticket with technical support and apparently they were unable to fix the issue within the designated lead time so they closed the ticket. 

I called customer services to say that I was concerned that this issue had been closed and that I would be forgotton about due to the ticket being closed. I was assured that I would be kept in the loop but heard nothing for 2 months or so.

I was left with no option but to make a complaint and am currently dealing with the executive complaints team.  They say that there is nothing that they can do as it is an issue that cannot be fixed due to it affecting many customers. The said that a fix was rolled out 10 days or so again for this issue. MY ISSUE STILL REMAINS!

I dont think thta it is to much to expect that I am able to access my online billing and early upgrade options online for a system which I am paying for. This is now been ongoing with my account for over 6 months now with no fix in sight.

What else should I be doing?

J

Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Hi @jazzscot 

I am sorry to hear this. 

If you are in contact with our executive team and getting your account investigated once they have an update on this issue they will let you know. 

Leanne.

jazzscot
Contributor
Contributor

I am not going to hold my breath Leanne, I have been told for nearly 5 months that a fix is coming.