cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

re:bill increase

quickklik
Contributor
Contributor

hi I have only just joined EE from BT. my bill was supposed to be £14-40 you have charged me £16-90 already if this is permanent I want a Pac code ill switch suppliers rubbish promises from BT. I was told it would be £14-40 throughout my contract and you put the price up this soon no wonder you got bad references ******** NOT HAPPY

Mod edit: [please do not post personal information on the community].

16 REPLIES 16

not to worry no doubt you will remind me as your web site has crashed i can't log in keeps coming up blocked 

Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Hi @quickklik

Could you try another browser and see if you can log in? 

Leanne.

We have no access to your account on this forum so if you can't access MyEE then you will need to call and ask when it is up.

BrendonH (Android Expert) Google Pixel 8 Pro Obsidian Black (Android 14)
If I have helped please click the THUMB/SOLUTION buttons below
quickklik
Contributor
Contributor

hi can someone tell me why I was charged £2-50 more after only being with you for a few months B.T. told me when I joined you that price was frozen for the whole contract am I able to go back to B.T. they give a much better service their servers don't shut down for days I was trying to add my Mrs an account with you but no way now I will be speaking to B.T. to try to go back to them as I feel this very poor service was sold to me telling lies and server constantly telling me I'm blocked I was told don't go to EE I now know why 

Leanne_T

Hi there @quickklik

Thanks for coming back to us. 

Please give us a call on 0800 079 8586 and the team will help you get this looked into. 

Leanne 🙂

hi i spoke to a very nice lady yesterday and i am having a package including fibre and mobile i understand price rises this government will be fitting metre's on our toilets next 😡 i went over to sky and was told my bill would be £85 by their engineer who fitted our sky equipment i got my first bill after 30 days had past so i had to pay all that each month and i am retired and disabled i told them i could not afford that much but they wouldn't listen i spoke to a lovely lady yesterday and i am back with EE from the 13th of march with a fibre deal too really pleased she was able to sort that for me shame she supports Leeds United still we can't all be perfect 👍

James_B

I'm happy to hear a member of the team were able to help @quickklik 

Thanks for letting us know. 🙂

James