cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

re:bill increase

quickklik
Contributor
Contributor

hi I have only just joined EE from BT. my bill was supposed to be £14-40 you have charged me £16-90 already if this is permanent I want a Pac code ill switch suppliers rubbish promises from BT. I was told it would be £14-40 throughout my contract and you put the price up this soon no wonder you got bad references ******** NOT HAPPY

Mod edit: [please do not post personal information on the community].

16 REPLIES 16
Katie_B
EE Community Support Team

Hello @quickklik

Welcome to the EE Community. 

I am sorry to hear your bill is not as expected. 

Have you been able to view a copy of your bill within your My EE account?

This will show you what those extra charges are. 

Katie 🙂

no because your website is not working useless

quickklik
Contributor
Contributor

I took out my account with by who signed me up for a contract the guy I spoke to told me there would be no price increase for the time of the term signed for it has gone up over £2-odd on my 3rd bill EE total con I am reporting this to trading standards for mis selling products to senior citizens under the misrepresentation act 1967 also I want my contract with BT not EE BT are much better and treat customers honestly

@quickklik   It’s rude to shout so please don’t.      There is a price increase every year and it’s within the T&Cs of that contract you agreed too and for you to make a complaint about that you would need proof that you was told that and sorry to say your word it’s not proof especially when within the T&Cs that you agreed to that the price increase will happen each year,    Did you read the contract before agreeing too it ?  

@quickklik  it’s also considered rude to shout so please don’t.  

Did you read your contract about the yearly price increase ?  Perhaps you should off before you agreed to it.  

Leanne_T

Hi there @quickklik 

I'm very sorry to hear this. 

You can find details of the price increase in our Mobile RPI and CPI+ price changes, Help page. 

If you would like to discuss this, please give us a call on 150 or 0800 079 8586 and the team will be happy to help.

Leanne 🙂

the caps were a mistake my old keyboard had a light on to tell me when caps are on this one doesn't so quite often I send emails with caps in no offence meant just really annoyed about the amount my bill has gone up I only changed over to you because of the price when will this contract end please as ill be off then for sure

Leanne_T

Hi there @quickklik

You can locate the contract dates within your My EE account under plan and add-ons. 

If you would like to discuss the increase, please give us a call and the team will be happy to help. 

Leanne.

You do realise that BT and EE are now the same company right?

You can see when the contract is up within your MyEE account.

BrendonH (Android Expert) Google Pixel 8 Pro Obsidian Black (Android 14)
If I have helped please click the THUMB/SOLUTION buttons below