Contracts & Billing

All discussion around anything related to EE billing or contracts

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

We are making changes to our international calling add-ons

From 5th July, you may see an increase in prices of some international calls from the UK within certain add-ons. All customers affected by this change have been notified by SMS message   EE remains committed to offering value for money and customers ...

Sean_D by Former EE Community Manager
  • 2 replies
  • 5 Helpful

Thinking of leaving EE?

We’re sorry that you’re thinking about leaving EE.   Before you decide, we recommend checking what offers are available to you. As you may have access to exclusive offers:   If you’re in the last 100 days of your contract, you can upgrade to the late...

Sean_D by Former EE Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 9 Helpful

EE Upgrades: All you need to know

Time for a new phone? Here's how to check if you're due an upgrade with EE or would like to upgrade early.   How to check if you can upgrade?    Log in to the EE account or EE app to view when you can upgrade. Text UP to 150. You'll then get a text m...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 49 replies
  • 11 Helpful

Cancelled watch plan, EE still taking money

I cancelled my watch plan via live chat almost 2 months ago.   But just spotted a lot higher bill then normal go out today to find my watch plan is STILL being charged even though I have no connection on my watch as the esim is disconnected.   Why? (...

SmartSelect_20220119-063039_OneDrive.jpg

Trade in refund

I was charged a non trade in fee as the trade in company had not processed my return, I was told that when they do confirm, the £25 charge I paid would be refunded. on the 23rd December 2021 I received a text to confirm they had the device, but I a h...

Axmx_ by Investigator
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

How to terminate contract while abroad

I moved abroad ages ago and just left my EE contract to continue until it expired. I now see it expired two months ago and I've made two extra payments. First, this is deliberate crookery, since Ofcom has urged telecoms providers to be more fair and ...

Resolved! Device plan

After getting a device on a plan e.g. iPhone 13 pro, can I upgrade the device when a new one comes out and how does the payment structure change ?

EE final bill

Hi all, I’m just wondering if anyone can help me. my contract with EE ran out on the 17th December I’m still waiting for my final bill to come in the post does anyone know how long this will likely be for it to arrive as it’s being a month already. A...

Direct debit

My direct debit is £10 with discount you have charged me £12 this month why cant get through to customer service over the phone you are to busy to answer 

Lyon61 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful