Contracts & Billing

All discussion around anything related to EE billing or contracts

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

We are making changes to our international calling add-ons

From 5th July, you may see an increase in prices of some international calls from the UK within certain add-ons. All customers affected by this change have been notified by SMS message   EE remains committed to offering value for money and customers ...

Sean_D by Former EE Community Manager
  • 2 replies
  • 5 Helpful

Thinking of leaving EE?

We’re sorry that you’re thinking about leaving EE.   Before you decide, we recommend checking what offers are available to you. As you may have access to exclusive offers:   If you’re in the last 100 days of your contract, you can upgrade to the late...

Sean_D by Former EE Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 9 Helpful

EE Upgrades: All you need to know

Time for a new phone? Here's how to check if you're due an upgrade with EE or would like to upgrade early.   How to check if you can upgrade?    Log in to the EE account or EE app to view when you can upgrade. Text UP to 150. You'll then get a text m...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 49 replies
  • 11 Helpful

Additional line

I accidentally took out an additional line when trying to upgrade it was cancelled b4 the new phone was sent out but the monthly bill for the additional line has been added to this month's bill its an extra £73.05 I can't afford this and when they tr...

Sk1888 by Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Paying bills

Hi there I am aware my account is overdue but I’ve started a new job and don’t get paid weekly anymore. My payday is the 4th feb 2022. Would it be possible to pay this month and next on the 4/2/22

Dsbarde by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Music on hold

I been waiting for the on hold music playlist I was told I would get it by the end of last week still nothing can someone get the list please 

Superman1 by Established Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Unexpected £50 charge again

My 2nd bill with EE and the 2nd time they have charged me an extra £50. I spoke to them the first time and they said it was a mistake. The first time it was a deposit for services, I think it was roaming which I will never use. I didn’t have to pay i...

endgame7 by Established Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Re: Are all EE Phone Contracts 24 months Now

So, if Sky and Virgin are using the EE network, why can’t we have a 36 month contract from EE? I can get a new iPhone 11 for £18 per month from Sky, with 64Gb! £20 p.m. for 128Gb. It’s a 36 month contract, but with a new phone option every 24 months....

Pikkapen by Explorer
  • 4 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Contract finished

My contract finished November 2021 and I'm eligible for an upgrade, shouldn't my parents now be reduced until I find an upgrade, the phone is now paid for.

I have upgraded and its showing wrong details

Hi, I upgraded last month and i am trying to figure out my first payment.  But when i go onto my plan its showing my old plan but my new phone? will this change when payment comes out? And is there anyway i can find out what my bill will be.

Payment on app

I paid my bill on my EE app but it is still coming up that I have an outstanding balance and I can’t get through to talk to anyone to make sure the payment had went through as the money is out my bank but no confirmation of payment 

Bill

Hi guys, I’m really confused, basically I’ve got the iPhone 13 pro max on contract however my bill was too high and I had this code I could use to reduce it, so through live chat I asked and the woman told me it’s gone through and that my bill had dr...

Neha2 by Investigator
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful